The ACNC recently called for researchers to indicate interest in working with the ACNC. There has been interest both from academic researchers and researchers within the sector. There has been a strong response from the research community and many positive ideas have been shared.
ACNC Taskforce staff are currently considering a number of suggestions about how they can best support the work of sector researchers and build close productive working relationships. Some of these options include:
- the establishment of a regular forum for engaging people with an interest in research relating to charities and not-for-profits.
- bringing together existing databases of resources and promoting the work of the research community through the ACNC website.
- collaborating on or supporting research projects in various ways
- assisting to identify areas where research is needed.
- building stronger links between NFP researchers and Australian Government agencies.
They have had a strong response to their initial call for researchers. There has been interest both from academic researchers and researchers within the sector.
Further information is available click here