Charities can now update their public information quickly and easily online, via a self-service portal launched by the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission on November 6, 2013.
â€œRegistered organisations can log in to the portal at any time of the day and make basic changes to their information quickly and securely without filling in paper forms or even having to pick up the phone,â€ ACNC Commissioner Ms Pascoe stated in her media release.
The new portal allows charities to update their contact details, complete their Annual Information Statement, add or remove responsible persons, add trading names to their profile and upload or change governing documents. Charities will also be able to print a copy of a certificate of registration from the ACNC through the portal.
All registered charities should have received their individual log-in details in a letter from the ACNC that also provided instructions for filling in the 2013 Annual Information Statement over the past two months.
As a registered charity you can:
- Use your unique login and password to access the Portal
- Submit your 2013 Annual Information Statement
- Print a copy of your charity certificate and /or request an original charity certificate
- Change your address for service (the address we use to contact you)
- Change your charityâ€™s legal name
- Change your other contact details such as phone, email and website
- Update responsible persons and their details
- Upload your charityâ€™s governing documents.
The portal can be accessed by visiting the following website: https://charity.acnc.gov.au/ACNCPortal/Charity/Sign_In.aspx?WebsiteKey=15ae55d1-4f4a-4d80-9549-6ea9d089c234&returnurl=%2f
The Rubik’s Cube is the most popular puzzle on the World. Learn how to solve it with the easiest method.