No longer is there room for complacency â€“ not-for-profits must innovate to remain relevant and succeed!
The annual two-day professional development conference, Third Sector Expo will take focus on growth through innovation. In-depth sessions will delve into how your organisation can implement unique growth strategies to create longevity.
Over 25 speakers will share their knowledge and experience on collaboration, digital marketing , governance, fundraising, technology, membership, and more.
Speaker highlights include Amanda McKenzie, CEO of the Climate Council, Suzanne Pascoe AM, Commissioner of the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission and Alison Covington, Founder of Good360 Australia.
Event Overview – description of event in more detail
The annual two-day professional development conference and exhibition, Third Sector Expo will take focus on growth through innovation in 2015.
In its fourth year, Third Sector Expo will be held from 23â€“24 March 2015 at Flemington Racecourse in Melbourne. With over 25 of the sector’s most dynamic and influential representatives already confirmed to speak, the event is set to be even bigger and better than previous years.
The in-depth sessions will delve into how your organisation can implement growth strategies to create longevity. Experts, executives and thought leaders will share their knowledge and experience on key topics including collaboration, digital marketing , governance, fundraising, technology, membership, and more.
Key benefits of attending:
- Hear first-hand from the sector’s innovators and pioneers
- Take away ready to implement strategies to promote growth and generate funding
- Connect directly with some of the sector’s most influential leaders
- Understand why innovation is necessary to create longevity as an NFP and how to harness it to create sustainability.
– Amanda McKenzie, CEO, Climate Council
– Suzanne Pascoe AM, Commissioner, Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
– David Crosbie, CEO, Community Council for Australia
– Alison Covington, Founder and Director, Good360 Australia
– David Buley, CFO, Association of Independent Schools of NSW
– Janine Wilson, Executive Director, Donor Services, Australian Red Cross Blood Services
– Tom Dawkins, Founder, StartSomeGood
– Chris Raine, CEO, Hello Sunday Morning
– Jo Lim, Chief Operations and Policy Officer, auDA
– Daniel Madhaven, CEO, Impact Investment
– Gary Nunn, PR & Communications Manager, Camp Quality
– Jo Cavanagh, CEO, Family Life
– James Garland, CEO, Australian Prostate Cancer Research
– Addie Wootten, Director of Clinical and Allied Health Research, Australian Prostate Cancer Research
– Andrew McCallum, Manager, Strategic Projects and Partnerships, Fitness Australia
– Wendy McWilliam, Direct Marketing Manager, Diabetes NSW
– And more.
Make sure you have the tools to take your organisation to the next-level. To find out more and to register, visit the Third Sector Expo website.
Date / Location:
$299 for NFPs
How to register:
Ph: 03 9248 5100
Contact: Sarah Harding
Third Sector is a valued Community Partner of the nfphub